Reprezint Bucovina in Recensamantul Bloggerilor

joi, iulie 30, 2009

Yogi Bear kicks Yogi Berra's ass.



Am citit aceste citate pentru ca am citit Yogi Bear in loc de Yogi Berra, adevaratul lor parinte.
Dar cititi-le totusi, sunt pline de ... adevar.


(When bumped by a man carrying a grandfather clock) Why can't you wear a watch like everybody else?


How long have you known me, Jack? And you still don't know how to spell my name. (Upon receiving a cheque from Jack Buck made out to "Bearer".)


You better cut the pizza in four pieces. I'm not hungry enough to eat eight.


You should always go to other people's funerals. Otherwise they won't come to yours.


The only reason I need these gloves is 'cause of my hands.


The other teams could make trouble for us if they win.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Cine are o parere, mana sus.

Ce parere ai despre acest blog?